At this time the right wing has the wingtip removed and when the hinge comes in I'll be ready to swap that out. The workbench is quickly not being able to support the fuselage, so it'll go on the mains here soon. That will be quite the milestone to reach.
In looking at some of the pictures here the wiring isn't in the final location after making a couple of test runs on the install.
My nephew Nathan and my father-in-law Harold were over again to help with the build. Having the extra hands has been super helpful. As the weather gets warmer I should have the garage door open a bit more and it will be more pleasant to work in the garage.
Today I took delivery of the finishing kit... but I moved that straight into storage as I don't have the room to get into that right now, but I do need to get the inventory done on it to make sure it lines up with everything they indicated shipped.
At this time the only things needing to be delivered will be the avionics, the interior kit and the engine... I gotta get back out into the garage and keep going! :D